2019 Hereford Shots Photo Contest
August 12, 2019
The American Hereford Association (AHA) will once again host the “Hereford Shots” contest for all photography enthusiasts. The entry deadline for the contest has been extended to Oct. 1, 2019.
Entries will be judged by a panel of industry experts. The top 10 photos will then compete for a “People’s Choice” award on the AHA’s Facebook page.
The winning photo will be recognized online and in the Hereford World magazine. The winner will receive a $100 ShopHereford.com gift card.
- Photos must represent the Hereford breed.
- Only high-quality, high-resolution, color photos submitted electronically will be accepted.
- Digital submissions must be a minimum of 300 dpi, be sized 8-by-10 or 8-by-12 inches and be submitted in JPG format.
- All entries must be original, “straight-out-of-the-camera” photos. Basic color and lighting adjustments only.
- No artwork, paintings or Polaroid images will be accepted.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an individual may submit.
- The AHA reserves the right to use any images submitted in the Hereford World, on the web, or for any AHA or Certified Hereford Beef® marketing purposes.
- The following information must be included with each photo entered:
Photo and appropriate information must be emailed to Diane Meyer at email@example.com by Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2019.
The AHA reserves the right to remove a photo from the contest if it does not meet the above requirements.
- Title of photo
- Photographer’s name and address
- Email address
- Phone number
For more information about the contest, contact Diane Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.