Look below for links to all the forms you might need to manage your operation:
Whole Herd TPR
- MyHerd sign-up form
- Member Account Relationship Development form
- Whole Herd TPR User’s Guide PDF
- Whole Herd TPR User’s Guide Flip Format
Database Catalog Services
- Online Semen Catalog Submission Form
- Private Treaty Sale Catalog Submission Form
- Sale Catalog Submission Form
State associations and Hereford breeders can utilize “He Want’s it All” ads in local and state publications or sale catalogs. To download AHA ads in three different sizes and color or black-and-white, visit HerefordResource.com. Also available is a one-page fact sheet about Hereford EPDs.
Steer exhibitors at the 2016 Junior National Hereford Expo (JNHE) must submit DNA for their steers by April 1, before they can enter for the show (according to new AHA rule, all steers must have a basic DNA test on file at the association). Once exhibitors have received the DNA results, the exhibitor can then ENTER his or her steer for the JNHE.