Grandview CMR Donate Lot X to Benefit Hereford Youth
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — William and Jackie Adair along with Walt and Jil McKellar of Grandview CMR, Como, Miss., have made a gracious donation of a lot in their sale with all proceeds to benefit the Hereford Youth Foundation of America (HYFA)
During Grandview CMR’s “The Big One” Dispersal Sale on Friday Nov. 8, Lot X, a heifer pregnancy sired by RST Time’s A Wastin’ 0124 and out of DJB 46B Beth 1L, will sell to benefit the HYFA.
The recipient cow is due to calve Feb. 25, 2014, and this will surely be an amazing heifer calf sired by the 2013 Denver Supreme Champion Hereford and out of a full sister to PW Victor Boomer P606.
All proceeds from the sale will go to the Hereford Youth Foundation of America (HYFA) providing education, scholarship and leadership opportunities for the next generation of Hereford youth. Read more about Lot X on Page 67 of the Grandview CMR sale catalog, which can be viewed at GrandviewCMR.com.
- Certified Hereford Beef Volume Surpasses 50 million lb. Sold
- Churchill, Stuber, Iron Lake Donate Heifer to Benefit Hereford Youth
- White Hired as Hereford World Editor
- Cutting Edge Sale Raises $81,600 for Hereford Research
- Hereford Champions Selected at Keystone; ROF Time is Money Named Supreme Champion Over All Breeds
- Hereford Genetic Summit: Get on Board, Navigate Your Future