Grandview CMR Donate Lot X to Benefit Hereford Youth
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — William and Jackie Adair along with Walt and Jil McKellar of Grandview CMR, Como, Miss., have made a gracious donation of a lot in their sale with all proceeds to benefit the Hereford Youth Foundation of America (HYFA)
During Grandview CMR’s “The Big One” Dispersal Sale on Friday Nov. 8, Lot X, a heifer pregnancy sired by RST Time’s A Wastin’ 0124 and out of DJB 46B Beth 1L, will sell to benefit the HYFA.
The recipient cow is due to calve Feb. 25, 2014, and this will surely be an amazing heifer calf sired by the 2013 Denver Supreme Champion Hereford and out of a full sister to PW Victor Boomer P606.
All proceeds from the sale will go to the Hereford Youth Foundation of America (HYFA) providing education, scholarship and leadership opportunities for the next generation of Hereford youth. Read more about Lot X on Page 67 of the Grandview CMR sale catalog, which can be viewed at GrandviewCMR.com.
- Lambert Elected American Hereford Association President
- 2013 Annual Meeting, American Royal Press Releases
- Hereford Annual Meeting Weekend Planned
- Hereford Demand Continues to Increase
- Churchill Donates Three Sale Lots to Hereford Research Foundation
- GKB Cattle Donates Heifer to Benefit Hereford Youth