Befort Hired as CHB LLC Supply Chain Manager
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Trey Befort, Overland Park, Kan., is the new Certified Hereford Beef (CHB) LLC supply chain manager. CHB LLC is a subsidiary of the American Hereford Association.
Raised on his family’s cow-calf operation near Pratt, Kan., Befort is a 2010 graduate of Kansas State University, where he was active in Block & Bridle and Rodeo Club. After graduation, he was accepted into the JBS-Swift Career Leadership Opportunity (training program) and then transitioned into a cattle buyer covering southeast Nebraska.
American Hereford Association Executive Vice President Craig Huffhines says, “We are thrilled to bring on board this young man to take on the primary responsibility of overseeing packer and feedlot relations and commercial cattlemen relations and coordinating supply chain opportunities for filling the growing CHB market.”
Befort started in the Kansas City office on Aug. 12. His wife, Sara, works for the American Royal as the rodeo and communications coordinator.
- Denver 2014 Press Releases
- Hereford-Sired Replacement Females Average $529 More Than Angus-Sired
- Hereford Offers Internships, Ambassador Program
- AHA Announces Spring 2014 Gold TPR Breeders, Spring EPDs Online
- Sparks, Grandview CMR Support Hereford Youth
- Lambert Elected American Hereford Association President