Association Reference Tools
Download these Association materials and handy reference tools
View in flip format or download pdf of sections:
- Associations and Departments
- State/Regional Associations and Industry Directory
- AHA Rules and Regulations
Annual Report Archives
- 2015 AHA Annual Report: The Brand That Does It All
- 2014 AHA Annual Report: The Hereford Advance
- 2013 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Demand Continues
- 2012 AHA Annual Report: It All Adds Up
- 2011 AHA Annual Report: Demand. Research. Leadership.
- 2010 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Strategy for Success
- 2009 AHA Annual Report: Perceptions
- 2008 AHA Annual Report: Herefords in Demand
- 2007 AHA Annual Report: Year of Efficiency
- 2006 AHA Annual Report 125 Years Devoted
- 2005 AHA Annual Report
- 2004 AHA Annual Report
Steer exhibitors at the 2016 Junior National Hereford Expo (JNHE) must submit DNA for their steers by April 1, before they can enter for the show (according to new AHA rule, all steers must have a basic DNA test on file at the association). Once exhibitors have received the DNA results, the exhibitor can then ENTER his or her steer for the JNHE.
Congratulations to Hereford breeders who exhibited at the 2016 National Western Stock Show.
Check out these result links:
The Spring 2016 Hereford expected progeny differences (EPDs) are now online. Click here to search the new data. Updated Trends and Trait Leader reports are also posted online. Learn more about the new carcass weight (CW) EPD.