Association Reference Tools
Download these Association materials and handy reference tools
View in flip format or download pdf of sections:
- American Hereford Association Departments
- Hereford Show Information
- Industry and State/Regional Associations Directories
- AHA Rules and Regulations
Annual Report Archives
- 2015 AHA Annual Report: The Brand That Does It All
- 2014 AHA Annual Report: The Hereford Advance
- 2013 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Demand Continues
- 2012 AHA Annual Report: It All Adds Up
- 2011 AHA Annual Report: Demand. Research. Leadership.
- 2010 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Strategy for Success
- 2009 AHA Annual Report: Perceptions
- 2008 AHA Annual Report: Herefords in Demand
- 2007 AHA Annual Report: Year of Efficiency
- 2006 AHA Annual Report 125 Years Devoted
- 2005 AHA Annual Report
- 2004 AHA Annual Report
Tune in to RFD TV on Monday, Aug. 29 at 8 p.m. central as the Hereford Youth Foundation of America and National Junior Hereford Association showcase Hereford youth programs and the Junior National Hereford Expo on RFD-TV's The American Rancher show. RFD TV is channel 231 on Dish and 345 on DirecTV. Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy the show.
The Harvest II is less than a week away! View the catalog for a supreme line up of embryos, semen, trips and more online. If you are unable to join us in wine country, visit liveauctions.tv to bid online. The auction will be held Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. All proceeds support Hereford youth through scholarships and education. Check out the offering today.
Highlighting the scholarship offering this fall is a special gift from Jack and Donna Vanier of CK Ranch, Brookville, Kan. The Vanier family will award a $10,000 Vanier Family Scholarship to 10 Hereford youth who demonstrate a strong work ethic, commitment to higher education and have overcome obstacles in his or her life. Vanier Family Scholarships willl total $100,000 in 2016. View press release.