Association Reference Tools
Download these Association materials and handy reference tools
- Associations and Departments
- State/Regional Associations and Industry Directory
- AHA Rules and Regulations
Annual Report Archives
- 2014 AHA Annual Report: The Hereford Advance
- 2013 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Demand Continues
- 2012 AHA Annual Report: It All Adds Up
- 2011 AHA Annual Report: Demand. Research. Leadership.
- 2010 AHA Annual Report: Hereford Strategy for Success
- 2009 AHA Annual Report: Perceptions
- 2008 AHA Annual Report: Herefords in Demand
- 2007 AHA Annual Report: Year of Efficiency
- 2006 AHA Annual Report 125 Years Devoted
- 2005 AHA Annual Report
- 2004 AHA Annual Report
Jack Ward has been named Executive Vice President (EVP) of the American Hereford Association (AHA). He has served as AHA’s chief operating officer and director of breed improvement since he joined the AHA team in 2003. >> Read more.
The nominating committee is requesting volunteers who are willing to serve a four-year term on the AHA board of directors. They encourage interested members and state leaders to contact them regarding prospective candidates within their state and region.
This year’s nominating committee includes:
Chairman Marty Lueck, Mountain Grove, Mo., 417-838-1482
Kevin Jensen, Courtland, Kan., 785-243-6397
Bill King, Stanley, N.M. 505-220-9909
Norris Fowler, Jonesville, S.C., 864-219-0182
Bob Morrison, Lexington, Ohio, 419-362-4471
Please note the updated phone number for Fowler.
Do you need help with the new online registry system, MyHerd.org? Or would like to see how the new system works before signing up? Join the MyHerd team for a webinar on how to get started with MyHerd.org. Participants will learn about the customized home screen for pedigree and performance members. The team will demonstrate how to register calves in real-time and transfer owned animals electronically. This is also an opportunity to ask questions and get virtual help.
>> Learn More