Hereford Youth Exhibit 1,213 Entries at Junior National Hereford Expo
Hereford youth gathered in Kansas City, Mo., July 14-21 for the 2013 VitaFerm Junior National Hereford Expo (JNHE). During the event, 1,213 entries were evaluated plus Hereford youth were presented scholarships totaling nearly $25,000 and participated in more than 20 contests outside the showring.
Click the links below to download releases:
Owned Polled and Horned Female
New Junior Hereford Board Members, Officers Elected
Jenna Schmidt Named Hereford Advisor of the Year
Curry Named Junior Hereford Herdsman of the Year
Hereford Juniors Compete in National Contests
National Junior Merit
Ed Bible Memorial Scholarship
Walt and Joe Lewis
Junior Golden Bull
Junior Prospect Awards
Senior Prospect Awards
Photos are available at www.herefordphotoshop.com/media.
The 2013 VitaFerm Junior National Hereford Expo was sponsored in part by Biozyme Inc., St. Joseph, Mo. The NJHA is one of the most active junior programs in the country with approximately 3,000 members. The NJHA’s mission is to create and promote enthusiasm for the breed while providing opportunities through leadership, education and teamwork. For more information about the NJHA, visit www.jrhereford.org.
- Certified Hereford Beef Volume Surpasses 50 million lb. Sold
- Churchill, Stuber, Iron Lake Donate Heifer to Benefit Hereford Youth
- White Hired as Hereford World Editor
- Cutting Edge Sale Raises $81,600 for Hereford Research
- Hereford Champions Selected at Keystone; ROF Time is Money Named Supreme Champion Over All Breeds
- Hereford Genetic Summit: Get on Board, Navigate Your Future