Following Her Heart: CHB Distinguished Chef Robbi Jenkins followed her passion to a life in the culinary world
Becoming a culinary chef was only a dream — until she made that dream a reality. And because of her dedication to the Certified Hereford Beef (CHB®) brand, Robbi Jenkins, executive chef of Three Fires Steakhouse, Prairie Band Casino and Resort, Mayetta, Kan., can now add the title of 2012 CHB Distinguished Chef to that reality.
Her background is rich and diverse. And it all led to the discovery of her true passion — playing out her life’s love through culinary expression.
>> Download article.
- Certified Hereford Beef Volume Surpasses 50 million lb. Sold
- Churchill, Stuber, Iron Lake Donate Heifer to Benefit Hereford Youth
- White Hired as Hereford World Editor
- Cutting Edge Sale Raises $81,600 for Hereford Research
- Hereford Champions Selected at Keystone; ROF Time is Money Named Supreme Champion Over All Breeds
- Hereford Genetic Summit: Get on Board, Navigate Your Future