Hereford Breeders Celebrate 50 Years in the Business
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In celebration of 50 years in the Hereford business, five breeders were honored as Golden Breeders Oct. 29. Jack Ward, American Hereford Association (AHA) chief operating officer and director of breed improvement, presented the awards at the AHA Annual Membership Meeting in Kansas City.
- Cottage Hill Farm, Petersburg, W.Va.
- DaKitch Hereford Farms, Ada, Minn.
- Kruse Polled Herefords, Harris, Minn.
- Morrison Stock Farm, Lexington, Ohio
- Orlin R. Oium, Towner, N.D.
- AHA Releases New Udder EPDs
- Layco Hired as Certified Hereford Beef LLC Director of Retail Marketing
- Hereford Offers Internships, Ambassador Program
- Hereford Champions Selected in Reno
- Deana Jak Farms Matches Donation to Support Hereford Youth and Future Junior National Hereford Expos
- Montana Hereford Feeder Calf Sale Success Continues