Hereford Breeders Celebrate 50 Years in the Business
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In celebration of 50 years in the Hereford business, five breeders were honored as Golden Breeders Oct. 29. Jack Ward, American Hereford Association (AHA) chief operating officer and director of breed improvement, presented the awards at the AHA Annual Membership Meeting in Kansas City.
- Cottage Hill Farm, Petersburg, W.Va.
- DaKitch Hereford Farms, Ada, Minn.
- Kruse Polled Herefords, Harris, Minn.
- Morrison Stock Farm, Lexington, Ohio
- Orlin R. Oium, Towner, N.D.
- Hereford Youth Head to Wisconsin for Junior National Expo
- New Mexico Producers Meet to Discuss Hereford Genetics and Marketing Programs
- Certified Hereford Beef and National Beef Packing Sign Value-Added Program Agreement
- The Harvest II Event Registration Now Open to Support Hereford Youth
- Faces of Leadership: PRIDE Convention Registration now Open
- AHA Offers Blood Cards for Members to Submit DNA Testing Samples