Bill Kuehn Presented Hereford Innovator Award
KANSAS CITY, Mo. —Bill Kuehn was honored with a Hereford Innovator Award by the American Hereford Association for his commitment to the Hereford industry and the Certified Hereford Beef (CHB) program. Bill, co-owner of WRK Herefords Inc., and Kuehn Feedlot, Heartwell, Neb., and Sweetwater Cattle Co., Kearney, Neb., was presented with the award at the National Western Stock Show Hereford Carload and Pen Show in Denver, Jan. 14.
- Hereford Youth Head to Wisconsin for Junior National Expo
- New Mexico Producers Meet to Discuss Hereford Genetics and Marketing Programs
- Certified Hereford Beef and National Beef Packing Sign Value-Added Program Agreement
- The Harvest II Event Registration Now Open to Support Hereford Youth
- Faces of Leadership: PRIDE Convention Registration now Open
- AHA Offers Blood Cards for Members to Submit DNA Testing Samples