JNHE Ambassador Program
College students can also apply for the JNHE ambassador program. The 2015 ambassadors will assist the National Junior Hereford Association (NJHA) board and AHA staff throughout the JNHE week — June 27 to July 3 — in Grand Island, Neb.
Five JNHE Ambassador positions:
1. Contest coordinator — help with the facilitation of the 22 contests and scholarships including working with the state advisors, National Hereford Women and National Junior Hereford Association boards, judges, awards etc.
2. Event coordinator — assist with organization of opening ceremonies, awards banquet along with Hereford Youth Foundation of America (HYFA) activities, NJHA delegate and membership meetings and various special events that occur throughout the week.
3. Marketing coordinator — responsible for managing all social media outlets including posting event photos, results, videos, etc.
4. Operations assistant — help coordinate trade show vendors, state basket silent auction, meals and shows. This will include showring set up and maintenance as needed.
5. Show Office Assistant — coordinate the show office assisting exhibitors and families as needed, selling tickets, facilitating questions and general announcements, etc. This will include coordinating people check-in.
1. Candidate must be a 2015 high school graduate or older.
2. Ambassadors can not be exhibitors or competitors at the 2015 JNHE.
3. Candidate must have national show experience.
The deadline to apply is March 15.