JNHE Ambassador Program
Don’t have the schedule for a full summer internship? Well we have the position for you. College students may apply for the Junior National Hereford Expo (JNHE) ambassador program. The 2016 ambassadors will assist the National Junior Hereford Association (NJHA) board and American Hereford Association staff during a two-week long mini internship.
Ambassadors will arrive in Kansas City June 27th prior to the JNHE and will work through July 15th.
Ambassadors will gain experience in:
• Social Media & Communications
• Office and customer service
• Event planning
• Pre-show correspondence
• Processing and running show program
• Working with board, committees and youth
• Candidate must be a 2016 high school graduate or older
• Ambassadors cannot be exhibitors or competitors at the 2016 JNHE
• Candidate must have national show experience
Deadline for applications is March 15, 2016
Please forward application and resume to Amy Cowan
Visit the Resources page for all of your JNHE needs.
State exhibitor and t-shirt lists are now available. Visit the JNHE Resources page for more information.