JNHE Ambassador Program
The 2013 ambassadors will assist the NJHA Board and AHA staff throughout the JNHE week — July 14-21 in Kansas City, Mo.
1. Contest coordinator — help with the facilitation of the 22 contests including, room set up, starting on time, judge gifts, etc.
2. Event coordinator — assist with organization of opening ceremonies, awards banquet and shows.
3. Technology coordinator — assist with show office, data entry, social media, etc.
4. Operations assistant — help coordinate people and cattle check-in, assist with oversight of tie outs, showring and facility set up.
5. Communications assistant — assist with press releases, photos and daily newsletter as well as contribute to the September Hereford World.
1. Candidate must be a 2013 high school graduate or older.
2. Ambassadors can not be exhibitors or competitors at the 2013 JNHE.
3. Candidate must have national show experience.
The 2013 Junior National Hereford Expo will be July 14-21 in Kansas City . Entry forms and rules are now online. Visit the JNHE Entry page for more information.
The Advisor Handbook including 2013 JNHE contest updates is now posted online. >> Download now.
The headquarters hotel is:
Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
2345 McGee St., Kansas City, MO 64108
Hotel Room Rate: $99 plus tax