JNHE Ambassador Program
The 2014 ambassadors will assist the NJHA Board and AHA staff throughout the JNHE week — July 6-12 in Harrisburg, Pa.
1. Contest coordinator — help with the facilitation of the 22 contests including, room set up, starting on time, judge gifts, etc.
2. Event coordinator — assist with organization of opening ceremonies, awards banquet and shows.
3. Technology coordinator — assist with show office, data entry, social media, etc.
4. Operations assistant — help coordinate people and cattle check-in, assist with oversight of tie outs, showring and facility set up.
5. Communications assistant — assist with press releases, photos and daily newsletter as well as contribute to the September Hereford World.
1. Candidate must be a 2014 high school graduate or older.
2. Ambassadors can not be exhibitors or competitors at the 2014 JNHE.
3. Candidate must have national show experience.
To more evenly distribute the NJHA membership among the four regions the junior board recently approved changes to the regional map. View the new map. During the 2014 JNHE four new directors will be elected to fill three-year terms. There will be three board positions open in the Northwest, one in the Northeast, two in Southeast and two in the Southwest. NJHA director applications are due May 1.
JNHE packets mailed April 1 to all active NJHA members. Early bird deadline is May 1 and final deadline is June 1. Don't forget the new JNHE Steer Rule. Visit the JNHE Entry page for more information. Enter online at: Herefordjuniornational.com/
Bud Snidow Award and NJHA board of directors applications are due May 1. Visit the Hereford Review Room website to begin the process today.