JNHE Ambassador Program
Don’t have the schedule for a full summer internship? Well we have the position for you. College students may apply for the Junior National Hereford Expo (JNHE) ambassador program. The 2016 ambassadors will assist the National Junior Hereford Association (NJHA) board and American Hereford Association staff during a two-week long mini internship.
Ambassadors will arrive in Kansas City June 27th prior to the JNHE and will work through July 15th.
Ambassadors will gain experience in:
• Social Media & Communications
• Office and customer service
• Event planning
• Pre-show correspondence
• Processing and running show program
• Working with board, committees and youth
• Candidate must be a 2016 high school graduate or older
• Ambassadors cannot be exhibitors or competitors at the 2016 JNHE
• Candidate must have national show experience
Deadline for applications is March 15, 2016
Please forward application and resume to Amy Cowan
A Hereford Scene In 2016, Madison, Wis., July 9-15, 2016
Final Entry Deadline: June 1st - ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY!
To register, click here.
Steer exhibitors at the 2016 Junior National Hereford Expo (JNHE) must submit DNA for their steers by April 1, before they can enter for the show (according to new AHA rule, all steers must have a basic DNA test on file at the association). Once exhibitors have received the DNA results, the exhibitor can then ENTER his or her steer for the JNHE.