JNHE Ambassador Program
The 2014 ambassadors will assist the NJHA Board and AHA staff throughout the JNHE week — July 6-12 in Harrisburg, Pa.
1. Contest coordinator — help with the facilitation of the 22 contests including, room set up, starting on time, judge gifts, etc.
2. Event coordinator — assist with organization of opening ceremonies, awards banquet and shows.
3. Technology coordinator — assist with show office, data entry, social media, etc.
4. Operations assistant — help coordinate people and cattle check-in, assist with oversight of tie outs, showring and facility set up.
5. Communications assistant — assist with press releases, photos and daily newsletter as well as contribute to the September Hereford World.
1. Candidate must be a 2014 high school graduate or older.
2. Ambassadors can not be exhibitors or competitors at the 2014 JNHE.
3. Candidate must have national show experience.
The 2015 JNHE will be in Grand Island, Neb., June 27-July 3. Click here for hotel room block information.
The fall Hereford Youth Foundation of America (HYFA) Scholarship Applications are posted at hereford.myreviewroom.com. There will be close to $30,000 awarded to Hereford youth from gracious HYFA donors. Apply today and make sure to request your recommendation letters early as everything will need to be posted to the online system by Sept. 15.
Hereford enthusiasts were in Harrisburg, Pa., July 5-12 for the Junior National Hereford Expo.